xbountyscapex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xbountyscapex

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Please Read!

Go down 
4 posters

Do you agree to have a Forum Cleanup
Yes
Everyone Please Read! Poll_left100%Everyone Please Read! Poll_right
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Everyone Please Read! Poll_left0%Everyone Please Read! Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
farr

Everyone Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Please Read!   Everyone Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 am

Hello i am Jason Farr,

Being on this forum has shown me what it is like trying to post on a very messy forum (No offence to owners)

I think it is time to have a clean out and delete spammy topics and add more boards and subforums. If not this forum is going to turn into a total disaster. General Stuff About Bountyscape is supposed to be "about bountyscape" and yet its filled up with stuff that should be in the offtopic board. There is news and updates that should be in update and news board.

Regards,

Jason Farr
Back to top Go down
sheen45

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read!   Everyone Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:18 pm

ya really and maybe hav e a section called: "for noobs who want to become co-owner and be a fnoob and be that way" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Oompa
In game admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read!   Everyone Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah, there should be a forum cleanup..
Back to top Go down
zammy
Owner
zammy

Location : file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/43260273ax3.gif

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read!   Everyone Please Read! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:32 pm

well

pick one

have a server
or
a forum cleanup

im pretty sure u guys rather have me working on server then forum duh? common sence.

topic ~closed~

guys if u see spam pm me the user name and ill check out his posts.
Back to top Go down
https://bountyscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Please Read!   Everyone Please Read! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Please Read!
Page 1 of 1